Model: XHW87SPG10 worm gearbox for valve
XHW part turn worm gearboxes are applied to dampers, ball valves, butterfly valves and also other 90° quarter turn valves.XHW part turn worm gear operator has variety models of hand wheel for optional.
XHW part turn worm gearboxes are with good mechanical quality and steady operating performance which apply to deal with variety climate and temperature. We strive to develop XHW part turn worm gear operators to meet higher demands.
Working Temperature: From -20ºC to 120ºC( -4ºF to 248ºF)
Painting: Silver grey (Customization)
XHW series Part-turn Gearboxes use worm and worm wheel revolute pairs, with high performance needle roller bearing assembled on both ends of the worm shaft. It ensures the thrust requirement during rotation. It’s in high mechanical efficiency withstands big torque, small size with compact design, and it’s also easy to operate and has reliable self-locking function.
1.Precision casting ductile iron housing
2.Optional output torque, range up to 32000Nm
3.High efficient needle roller bearing
4.High strength steel input shaft
5.Stroke 0°- 90°( ±5°)
7.Grease filled for longer life
8.Adjustable stopper (±5°)
Connect with valve
The flange connecting to valve is according to ENISO5210 or DIN3210(Customization)
Worm gearbox, bevel gearbox, valve gear box, worm gear operator, worm gear actuator, valve worm gear, valve gear operator, valve gear actuator, valve actuator
Gear Operator, Valve Gearbox, Worm Gearbox, Gearbox, Speed Reducer, Part-turn Worm Gearbox, Worm Gearbox Supplier, High Quality Worm Gearbox, Gearbox manufacturer
|Worm Gear Box
|Silver Grey or Customization
|-20 to 120 Degrees Celsius
How Does a Worm Gearbox Compare to Other Types of Gearboxes?
Worm gearboxes offer unique advantages and characteristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes. Here’s a comparison between worm gearboxes and some other common types:
- Helical Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have higher torque multiplication, making them suitable for heavy-load applications, while helical gearboxes are more efficient and offer smoother operation.
- Bevel Gearbox: Worm gearboxes are compact and can transmit motion at right angles, similar to bevel gearboxes, but worm gearboxes have self-locking capabilities.
- Planetary Gearbox: Worm gearboxes provide high torque output and are cost-effective for applications with high reduction ratios, whereas planetary gearboxes offer higher efficiency and can handle higher input speeds.
- Spur Gearbox: Worm gearboxes have better shock load resistance due to their sliding motion, while spur gearboxes are more efficient and suitable for lower torque applications.
- Cycloidal Gearbox: Cycloidal gearboxes have high shock load capacity and compact design, but worm gearboxes are more cost-effective and can handle higher reduction ratios.
While worm gearboxes have advantages such as high torque output, compact design, and self-locking capability, the choice between gearbox types depends on the specific requirements of the application, including torque, efficiency, speed, and space limitations.
editor by CX 2023-08-16